This course will be available in 2008 for FREE for all the subscribers of the International Journal of Medicine
Special lectures and CME credits will be provided to participants ( after the success in the exam).
1. Endocrinology of the liver
2. Brain-liver axis ( anatomy and physiology)
3. Brain liver axis and other neuroendocrine axes
4. Brain-liver syndromes
5. Neuro-endocrino-hepatology: a new era of research
6. Postoperative function of the liver
7. Pharmacology of the brain-liver axis
8. Brain-liver axis and cancer
9. Brain-liver axis and aging
10. Brain-liver axis and hormonal therapeutic agents.